Thread: Supercross in Houston

Default Supercross in Houston

Bought my son and I tickets to go up to the race in March, anybody else going up? We are going up early Sat so my son can get into the pits for practice and has hopes of getting some autographs.
    Brett Walker

I will most likely be going. Never been to a supercross race. Just Freestone (the great outdoors). Anyway, looking forward to the race.
    I'm not slow I like being roosted.

Will be going for the day.

I'm going to try and go since I can't go to Dallas. If you want an autograph of some of the more popular riders be sure to get a line ticket. Usually an empty Monster can will get you in the pits free.

Got our 2 cans ready to go plan on being at the door at 12:30 when they open. My son wants to take a helmet in hopes of meeting Villopoto, Dungy and Reed and a couple others to get there autograph. Gotta hand it to him he aims high ..... Not sure about carrying a helmet around for 12 hrs though. This is our 1st time going so not real sure what to expect.

We may spend an extra day and let my son race BMX at one of the Houston tracks since he hasn't raced outside of San Antonio yet.
    Brett Walker