Thread: Request a guest sponsorship here

Default Request a guest sponsorship here

Post up here for a guest rider request with the day, date, and time you would like to be sponsored. A phone number or email address will help out a lot in getting you hooked up with a sponsor. Zars Ranch in located at 4134 FM 1303 just south of Floresville.

It will be helpful if you can post up a few days before you would like to ride, the weekend before is even better. If you post up last minute chances are good that no one will see your request.

Members that sponsor guest riders volunteer their personal riding time to help the guest enjoy Zars. Weekends are when they are normally at Zars Ranch and weekdays are negotiable with some of them. Please set a time to be there and the approximate riding time with the sponsor. Any guest without a sponsorship appointment can or will be turned away at the gate at the member's discretion (basically if you just show up you probably won't get a sponsor and be able to ride). Guests cannot be left on the property after the sponsor leaves. Guest fees are $20 for adults and $10 for youth age 15 and under. The maximum fee for a family is $40. All fees are for a per rider (family), per day basis. Please bring cash or check (most sponsoring members do not have the club's credit card cube so if you want to use a cc then find out for sure first).

I'm usually out there on Saturdays - Carl @ (2 1 0) 8 4 3 - 0 7 2 0 .

Board Member Bill Canion is usually out at Zars on Sundays. You can call him directly for general information at (2 1 0) 6 6 3 - 6 3 3 7.

If you don't see any previous guest request threads, don't be alarmed. I delete posts/threads after the requested date has passed.

If you have any problems registering as a new member please send me an email to admin@clubdbsa.org.
    Last edited by carlt828; 01-24-2017 at 12:08 PM.

I know it's late notice but I would be interested in riding out here tomorrow if someone is going to be available to sponsor me and one friend of mine. I've been out to zars one time years and years ago and had a blast. Just recently bought another bike after about a 6 year span of not owning one and am getting back into the sport. Like I said I know it's late notice and I appreciate the consideration. We would most likely be getting out in the area after lunch time and aren't planning on making it a long day. Thanks!
    1999 XR250R , 2003 XR50

Yep, too short of a notice. Didn't see this until today (Monday). Would have been happy to sponsor you. Maybe next Sunday?
    J.R.Rhoades

Hey J.R., Jason Hendren here (KTM #577). My boy Jaeden and I are looking to come out and do some riding Saturday morning. I usually just jump the fence and ask to borrow a key and then pay the guest fees since I know the place like the back of my hand and have ridden there a million times. This Saturday I have invited my neighbor and his boy to tag along so figured I should set something up with you or one of the other guys. Anyways, hope to see you Saturday and let me know what's next. Call/text me if you need to 210-878-8515. Thanks!

Jason

Can't help you on the Sat riding. I do mine on Sunday. But it looks like you have the issue covered with the 'hop the fence' idea as long as someone is riding on Sat. and willing to let you (and the others) in as guests. Good luck.
    J.R.Rhoades

J.R this Sunday would be great. I may have one more rider join if 3 total including myself is not to much. Just let me know what time you think you would be getting out there. My number is 210-878-7244 and email is dalton.heine@gmail.com. You can reach me whatever way is easiest for you. Thanks and I look forward to meeting you and getting to spend some time in the saddle again.
    1999 XR250R , 2003 XR50

I expect to be at Zars Ranch on Sunday by 8 A.M. barring unforeseen circumstances. Guest riders welcome, usual fee, etc.
    J.R.Rhoades

I don't know guys...world is supposed to end Sunday. Maybe we best ride Saturday. HAHA!

Sunrise Sunday is forecast for 0722.

Hoping we can find someone going out tomorrow morning (Saturday morning). Reached out to Carl but he is under the weather and doesn't sound like he will make it. If anyone else will be out there to let us in please let me know. Hate to get out there and no one be there. Bringing my neighbor and his family in tow. They are new to the sport and I think they will really enjoy Zars and a membership as well. Please call or text me if going. Thanks!! Jason 210-878-8515

Great, we should be out there around 9am Sunday.
    1999 XR250R , 2003 XR50