I need to sell my Sikk trail bike as I can no longer get to the trails. I have used this one out at Zars as a guest several times. It is a fantastic bike for Zars as it is very light for the single track and has plenty of climbing power for the hills. If you dont know what a Sikk trail bike is, it was a Chinese/Arizona made 32" seat hight 21/19 pit bike designed for full size adults to use on trails. This is not a race bike but a cruising and exploring bike. I have added a really nice FastAce fork set that makes the bike much more aggressive and jump capable. The forks have very little use and it has a brand new throttle and bars. Runs good but it has sat a bit and could use some run time to clean out the carb. The original spec tires are still on it, the rear is very skinny and I would recomend upgrading it. Front brakes are new. The rear spokes are a little rusty and the rear plastic fender is cracked. I believe it takes plastic off some sort of honda pit bike. I will add pics as i get a chance to take them. Bike is located in Universal City. Asking $1500 but will consider offers. Would take a Chinese kids atv as PARTIAL trade. There are plenty of web sites about this bike. Search 'Sikk Trail Bike' for more info. Give me a call or text only if seriously interested please. No crazy low ball offers. These are difficult to find so I wont consider much less.

-Tim 830-221-0033