Thread: DBSA Ride Day At CTOR Easter Weekend

Default DBSA Ride Day At CTOR Easter Weekend

DBSA has reached agreement with Central Tx Offroad Rider (CTOR) to sponsor a ride weekend. Any DBSA member in good standing can ride at CTOR in Salado, TX and the club will pay the $20 ride fee on 14-16 April. Anyone wishing to take advantage of this needs to contact Mike Peffer at 2108835783 prior to heading to Salado and will also need to fill out the CTOR release form once they arrive.

We are aware this is short notice and Easter weekend but scheduling availability at the ride location just fell together so we wanted to offer to those interested. This will not be our last club sponsored ride day and works are in process for McMahon Ranch in Smithville and another ride day at CTOR in May.

Specifics and directions to CTOR can be found at iridector.com
    Last edited by carlt828; 04-12-2017 at 08:36 AM.
    People told me I was going to get old, I didn't believe them.

2016 Husqvarna TE250
    2006 Yamaha WR450F

Quote Originally Posted by carlt828 View Post
    DBSA has reached agreement with Central Tx Offroad Rider (CTOR) to sponsor a ride weekend. Any DBSA member in good standing can ride at CTOR in Salado, TX and the club will pay the $20 ride fee on 14-16 April. Anyone wishing to take advantage of this needs to contact Mike Peffer at 2108835783 prior to heading to Salado and will also need to fill out the CTOR release form once they arrive.

We are aware this is short notice and Easter weekend but scheduling availability at the ride location just fell together so we wanted to offer to those interested. This will not be our last club sponsored ride day and works are in process for McMahon Ranch in Smithville and another ride day at CTOR in May.

Specifics and directions to CTOR can be found at iridector.com

So is that $20 for one day of riding or $60 for the 14-16 April?
    I hit a cow with balls...

ILBT's with Brains.......

Thanks to whoever took the time to put this together.

Unfortunately I can't make it as I'm on a job that's behind schedule...WAY behind schedule. My next day off may very not be until the end of May.

Quote Originally Posted by tech51 View Post
    So is that $20 for one day of riding or $60 for the 14-16 April?
    I would think yes.
    People told me I was going to get old, I didn't believe them.

2016 Husqvarna TE250
    2006 Yamaha WR450F