Thread: Here's An Opportunity To Get Some Work Hours

Default Here's An Opportunity To Get Some Work Hours

If you need some work hours here's an opportunity. Approved by Jeff Seely.

You won't need any tools just gloves. We're going to glue some PVC, fix some wiring, cover some PVC that was uncovered due to rain runoff, etc. Easy stuff.

I can do it all myself but there's one item on the list that's a lot easier with 2. I don't think it'll take all day but it could. If it does I'll probably go somewhere for lunch. If you can only stay half the day or a couple hours that's cool.

I'd like to meet at Zar's at 0800 and I can do this any day help is available. But the sooner the better as they dug a trench and I don't want it to get filled in. We'll work rain or shine. Soonest I can do this is Tuesday 9 Oct 2018.

Thanks.

No volunteers yet.

Weather is supposed to be good tomorrow so I'll be out there tomorrow morning 10 Oct 2018 about sun up to do this work.

2 problems with getting volunteers to help, first-not too many folks use our forum (IMO), and second-we both know without having to say it.

My trip is going fairly well. Currently at sons house in Greenville, leaving tomorrow to continue up to WVa for a few days. See you in a couple of weeks if all goes according to plan.
    J.R.Rhoades

Excellent news your trip is going well.

I'm thinking that if you hurry you might make back here by morning to help me. HAHA

Here's hoping your trip continues to be good.