Thread: 2005 weekend warrior toyhauler - $5500

Default 2005 weekend warrior toyhauler - $5500

working Toy hauler this trailer is in no way with out issues or perfect but it is 100% ready to role and camp with all working equipment. The fridge works, water heater,A/C, stove, water pump, lights , power converter.
    it has 4 new 10ply tires new brakes , running gear all marker lights work . I would take it to Colorado in a heartbeat. We have used it as our race trailer for the past several years. It will bring many more to the next owner.
    I got a good deal on this trailer 6 + years ago and have a chance to buy another at a good price from a friend I wish to pass this one on to some one looking for a break . I will not go in to detail in this add but it is a used well used trailer it never sat for long we use it 6-7 months out of the year . It has some issues that I will be glad to discuss with you on the phone but none that stops it from being used, most are age related. It originally had a generator and i still have it plus parts . It was rebuilt once and has over 1000hrs on it,i pulled it out 6 months ago. I just use a portable.
    https://sanantonio.craigslist.org/rv...768890426.html
    Matt K
    830-515-6868
    20181209_223251972_iOS.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by krazyinski; 12-10-2018 at 06:32 AM.
    Matt K