Thread: 2019 Family Fun Day - Nov 2

Default 2019 Family Fun Day - Nov 2

2019 DBSA Family Day Flyer.jpg

The 2019 Family Fun Day is scheduled for Saturday, November 2. It will be an open ride day with guest riders can ride for free. BBQ lunch will be provided for club members for free and available for purchase by visitors. RSVP for the meal is required.
    Last edited by carlt828; 11-04-2019 at 07:58 PM.
    People told me I was going to get old, I didn't believe them.

2016 Husqvarna TE250
    2017 Sherco 250 ST
    2006 Yamaha WR450F

RSVP sent to secretary@clubdbsa.org.

Not that anyone asked, but my vote for food is that HEB brisket we had last year.

Plain text flyer that I made up.

2019 Dirt Bikers of San Antonio (DBSA) Annual Family Fun Day (2 Nov) at Zars Ranch.

* Motorcycles only. Open to all, no guest or non-member entry/riding fees. Spread the word. Bring your family and friends. Let’s make a day of it.

* When 7 A.M. till 4 P.M. on Saturday, 2 Nov 2019.

* Where. Zars Ranch. A few miles north of Floresville. On FM1303, 2.5 miles south of FM775 intersection. Look for gate on the left.

* What. DBSA Annual Family Fun Day. Motorcycle games/competitions and just a general fun get together.

- Poker Run will start at 9 A.M. and open riding will be allowed once the Poker Run has finished.

- BBQ Lunch will be served at Noon. RSVP for food is required so we can get a head count for food. Send email to secretary@clubdbsa. org with name and number of meals required. Food is free for DBSA members (with RSVP) and $10 for non-members (collected at the gate). RSVP cutoff date is 15 Oct 2019.

- After lunch, prizes for 1st thru 3rd in the competions will be awarded. And finally, Door prizes will be given away.

* Any Questions, call J.R.Rhoades @ 210-418-0122.
    J.R.Rhoades

2nd plain text flyer that I made up, this one strictly regarding the food RSVP business.

Food Available for the 2019 DBSA Annual Family Fun Day, RSVP Required.

* 2019 DBSA Annual Family Fun Day will be on Saturday, 2 Nov 2019.

* Cutoff date for Food RSVPís is 15 Oct 2019.

* Members free. $10 for Non-Members (collected at the gate upon entry).

* Send an email to secretary@clubdbsa.org with your name and number of meals requested.

* You will be added to a list that will be used by the gatekeeper(s) at Zars on the Family Fun Day.

* When you enter the gate on the Family Fun Day, let them know that you RSVPíed for food. They will check your name against the RSVP list, and give you tickets to be turned in for your food plates at lunch time.

* Lunch will be BBQ plates and will be served at Noon.
    J.R.Rhoades

The Family Fun Day was a success. It shows what the club can do with a bit of planning, prep, and effort. Official turnout count was 66. Food was great. I think all who came had a good time and definitely didn't go hungry. Kudos to all (club core again) who worked to pull this off.
    J.R.Rhoades