Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Logo for DBSA

Default New Logo for DBSA

I've always disliked the logos that the club has been using. None of them said anything about Texas, San Antonio, or even dirt biking. I've created a logo that encompasses all of these and had a run of 50 3X5 stickers made. Stickers will be available on the upcoming work weekend.

New Logo on Window.jpg
    J.R.Rhoades

I had the logo cleaned up so it would look good on a Tee. Then I had a run of 100 stickers done and Tee's for myself and the other half made. If there is enough interest, we could put in a bulk order to get a run of Tee's made. The other club officers have been asked to consider yea or nay.IMG_3400.jpgIMG_3401.jpgIMG_3402.jpgIMG_3403.jpg
    J.R.Rhoades

Shirt looked great JR. Thanks for your efforts. I'll buy one.

Edit: HEY! It let me post instead of kicking me off like it did the other day.

Quote Originally Posted by Don View Post
    Edit: HEY! It let me post instead of kicking me off like it did the other day.
    If you behave yourself it'll let you. Lol!!!
    People told me I was going to get old, I didn't believe them.

2020 Sherco SEF 300 Factory
    2018 Sherco FST250
    2016 Husqvarna TE250

HAHA

Just so you know: I tried to post 3 times: twice it kicked me off the site and I had to sign back in. Third time it kicked me off the site and offline.

It was seriously traumatizing and I'd like to file for reparations.

Quote Originally Posted by Don View Post
    HAHA

Just so you know: I tried to post 3 times: twice it kicked me off the site and I had to sign back in. Third time it kicked me off the site and offline.

It was seriously traumatizing and I'd like to file for reparations.
    Reparations will be dolled out at the bottom of slime hill after the next really big rain. Just wait for us. Ha!
    People told me I was going to get old, I didn't believe them.

2020 Sherco SEF 300 Factory
    2018 Sherco FST250
    2016 Husqvarna TE250

Right now, I'd be more than happy for some muddy slime hill reparations.

I put in an order for 50 Tees today. Hope to have them by Jan work weekend. They are just like the pictures I posted, all polyester, and light gray in color. Will sell them for $15 apiece. When I've made my money back (hopefully), any extra will go to the club funds. I ordered 2 2XL, 15 XL, 15 L, 9 M, and 9 S. I didn't order any kids sizes as I want to see how well these sell and how much demand there is for kids sizes.
    J.R.Rhoades

I sold 30 T's this work day weekend. I have 20 left and will bring them with me to Zars on Sundays when I ride. Got lots of good comments on the logo design and material (100% light polyester). I still have to order three 3XL's for some of our larger folks.
    J.R.Rhoades

Sales of the T's has went well so far. Sold 37 so far. Have three S, two M, four L, four XL left. Also have two 4XL (mistake by the supplier), was supposed to be three 3XL which I have requests for. Still waiting on the delivery of these.
    J.R.Rhoades