Thread: Eric Nesloney - DBSA Board Member died today

Default Eric Nesloney - DBSA Board Member died today

Eric was another long time member of DBSA. Details about memorial, funeral, etc arrangements will be posted as they become available.

Condolences to Eric's family.
    J.R.Rhoades

Oh man.

In 2013 Eric was the first DBSA member I had contact with. After I bought my bike I went to his shop and got a club membership.

Summer 2013 I was going to Zar's after work and riding on Wednesdays. Since I was new to riding off road and would be alone out there, Eric set it up so that I'd call him when I got to Zar's, then call him when I left.

I really appreciated the concern.

RIP Eric...thanks for the help.

A memorial service was held at Zars Ranch today (Sat, 4 Sep). I was amazed when I turned off the highway into our parking area. Full up would best describe it. I figure the count of folks who came had to be 200+. Says quite a lot about Eric and the number of folks who knew him. Saw a lot of people I hadn't seen in years. Sad occasion but good to talk with folks I hadn't seen in quite some time. Jeff Seely (and help I guess) did an excellent job of providing BBQ for the folks to eat after the ceremony.
    J.R.Rhoades