Thread: Need Marine Grade Plywood For A Zar's Project

Default Need Marine Grade Plywood For A Zar's Project

I'm going to install some more receptacles in the Zar's pavilion and I'm looking for a free piece of plywood for the project. With the price of plywood I'm trying to save the club a bit of money and prevent waste. The previous project plywood was left over from my shed.

Piece needs to be 2'x3', 3/4" marine grade plywood. I'd consider 5/8" or 1/2" and maybe a bit smaller than 2'x3'.

I did a similar project 5.5 years ago and used marine grade and it's still looking good. So considering I hate doing things more than once, I won't use anything else.

Thanks.

I wouldn't worry about cost. The club is extremely financially sound. DBSA has spent around $45K just on equipment in the last couple of years. A piece of plywood is a pittance. IMO
    J.R.Rhoades

Thanks.

Along with trying to save money, I was trying to save the hassle of me having to go to the lumber yard, haul it, etc.

Then again, I only have so much patience for scrounging.

Look at it this way. Your newest hip can use all the workout you can give it. And with your latest eye fix, you should be able to pick out a prime piece of plywood. ;-)
    J.R.Rhoades

I'm starting to wonder if I need to buy maintenance manuals for all these aftermarket parts I have installed.

Hope the manuals are not printed in German or some other foreign language like some aftermarket parts I purchased once upon a time. Fortunately pictures were included. Vat is das?
    J.R.Rhoades

Screw it. Got tired of looking and bought a quarter sheet (2' x 4') piece of pressure treated.

It won't last, but oh well. Had to go to 3 Home Depot to find conduit hangers and I ran out of patience.

---------------------

All manuals need pictures.

--------------------

Forecast for 0700 tomorrow in Canada Verde says 30F.

Fire...big fire.