Thread: STORM - Outlaw Race

Default STORM - Outlaw Race

Congratulations to a couple of DBSA guys. Jeff Seely and James Campbell raced in the STORM round 5 at Outlaw.

Jeff took first place in the "Open C Class" and James took sixth place in the "Open B Class".
    Darrell T.
    350 XCF-W

Jeff,

It's time to move up.

I know, I will move up soon. I will re-evaluate when the second half of the series kicks off in th fall. I am definately fast enough to ride b class but I hope to get in better shape to go for a longer period. I am glad My race was only 2 laps though because I have some pretty bad burns on my leg from gas that was spilled when I hit a tree on the second lap and my gas cap came off. I was pinned under the bike and got soaked in gas. If I could have kept my pace I was running pre crashes I would have definately had to do three laps.

svrider23 Guest

This is Jeff getting the holeshot.... it looks like he's going slow simply because he was going slow.....

Wink Storm race

Nice pics!! Love your comment about the looking/going slow...Jeff needs to move up.JR...Good form on the whoops.Glad you guys had fun,and kudos on the good finishes. Orangeman. ps....sorta miss the racing,but I really dont have the drive to "compete" anymore.

Notice all the good pics were of J.R.

That is because I took the pictures. I am not sure what he was doing while I was racing. I am sure I will move up but I guess somebody has got to get first place. It might as well be me! I have the rest of my life to get beat.

Default August Storm Race

Where is the Storm race at in August? How do we get signed up to race or do you have to be riding in it all year? Thanks

Next one is in Centerville. You can sign up at the event.

http://www.texasoffroad.net/forum/ub...terville09.pdf